a sweet response to..?

when your boyfriend or whatever says your the greatest thing that ever happened to them what would be a sweet response? im not really good with word lol thanks

Comments

• tell him "usted es la vida de mi corazón" which means "you are the life of my heart"

;)

• Your the first lady I've heard thats not good with words, say whatever is in your heart. Even if you mess up if he knows your intentions are true he wont mind the mix up.

• You don't necessarily need a fancy response to match his. Just show him you appreciate him being sweet to you. If he means what he says he will be happy just to make you feel good/special.

• I'm sure that if you two are in love whatever comes from the heart is perfect

• Only say this if it is true, "YOU are my friend, my love and the only one that I think of."

My hubby loves it when I tell him this, but he is also "my hero and my companion and the father of our children"...so that makes a big difference!

Hugs and blessing to you!

• If you aren't good with words, just let your lips do the talkin'! Or.. kissing you know!

• Say you too ♥

I Love you baby ♥

• you bring out the best in me

• That he gives you a toothache.

• say Dido .. with a kiss =)