How do i edit or combine Adobe Reader documents?

How do i add premade adobe pages to another Adobe Reader document.

And also how do i delete pages from Adobe Reader

Comments

• You cannot edit a PDF file direct, but you can either try to convert it to a Word document, for example, or copy and paste bits of it a little at a time.

First, download Adobe Reader 8. It has many great functions. There is a text tool where you can drag to select text and copy, and an image tool to copy images.

However, I have found - much to my disappointment - that some PDFs are encrypted or protected and you cannot do anything to them. This is especially true of manuals and user guides where I would like to copy selected sections to a Word doc for everyday handling.

For those PDFs that can be converted, there is a free online converter at www.media-convert.com.

• Adobe Reader Edit

• PDF documents are not 'documents' in the way MS Word documents are.

Even if the 'D' of PDF stands for document, PDF are really prints. You can think of them like a GIF or an JPG file. So editing them the way you edit a word document is not possible.

There are many software which can handle PDF, adding or removing watermarks, or appending pages to the document.

I use iText to create/manipulate PDFs, but I'm sorry to say, is not a program, but a Java Library.

You could give a try to softwares like pdfEdit995 or similar.

P.S.: 'Adobe Reader documents' do not exist, or at least I don't know about them, PDFs exist and even if made by Adobe is a public format, so there are many software for reading or writing PDF. Adobe has certainly the best reader around, still PDF is not a proprietary format.

• Unfortunately, you cannot edit or combine PDF documents with Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader is simply that: a reader. For any editing, creating or other such advanced capabilities, it requires Adobe Acrobat, which comes in the Standard and Professional flavors. They also have "upgrade" versions of both of those, if you own a previous version of Acrobat (excluding Adobe Reader, of course).

FWIW: There are also many third-party software programs that supposedly allow you to edit PDF documents, and at a fraction of the price. However, I can't personally comment on any of them as I've been a long-time Acrobat user. If you want to go this route, I would suggest starting at Download.com. They have a lot of user reviews, as well as demo versions of millions of software titles. Just do a simple search for something like "acrobat" or "pdf". (Most of the first 3-4 pages will be Adobe-branded stuff, but skim through that and you'll start seeing some third-party programs.)

Hope that helps!

• To combine PDF documents,

http://www.getpdf.com/split-merge-pdf.html

To edit PDF docuemnts

http://www.pdfcopypaste.com/

Good luck!

• All you need to read PDF files is Adobe Reader.

You can easily download it for free here http://j.mp/1zK9voQ