Who do you want as president OBAMA or MCCAIN?

State your opinions

Comments

• really neither because mccain is too old and obama has too little experience... but i'd have to say mccain because he has more experience... but i can vote so who cares LOL

• Actually,I wanted Ron Paul to be president,because he seemed to understand all the issues,and not just the popular issues either,more so than any of the other candidates.But now,I want Obama to be president,because he seems to be sorta fair,but he changes his opinions alot though.But Mccain seems like a 2nd George Bush! I don't think anybody,and the country too,could take another bush,so Obama.And now Biden is the vice president nominee,and I like how he's...outspoken,to say the least.But to me that's pretty awesome!!!!!

• McCain all the way!

Electing Obama would be like giving a kid who just got his permit a license to drive racecars, he'd fail miserably! He is a load of crap. He is a great speaker, I'll give him that, but he is not ready to lead a nation. That and he is a democrat. I also think that there would be some racism issues that came up if he was elected. He may open a school for only black kids, well that isn't fair! If McCain opened a school for only whites, everyone would be pissed! Remember folks, only white people can be racist and only men can be sexist! It's sad, but it is true.

• John McCain without a doubt.

Obama has shown himself to be a racist and anti-American by sitting in that crazy church in Chicago for 20 years.

Democrats for McCain !!

• John McCain.

The fact that he will keep our military in the Middle Eastern countries, where we are facing the most threats this nation has ever seen!!! Keeping the war in their country, not ours, fighting THEIR war! The Global War on terrorism is the main issue in my book. Without our American defense system in the region, we will have nothing to complain about. We wil not exist! The terrorists mission of World domination is a constant threat to our country.

The fact that he has served in the American Government and military for more than 35 years. He is well respected in the Senate for his achievements.

The fact that he is the son and grandson of high ranking officers of the American Naval Academy, who also served in the military to preserve what we now are enjoying...the United States of America and our FREEDOM.

However, you should really take a good look and listen to the facts from each candidate and make your decision based on what they truly believe in, do a background check on them, see where they are coming from. I have done so myself, since the beginning of the campaign, and do not regret it at all. Good luck.

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issu...

• obama is definetly the better candidate when he wins and has to clean bushs mess he will have to make alot of decisions that the united states will not like it really is a shame. bush destroyed the country and now one of them is going to clean it up.