I'm in a dilema! :( boysss eh?

ok, so tomorrow me and my boyfriend have been together a year, we've had our ups and downs and we have no jobs (dont judge,were trying our hardest) so im not gunna lie we spend every minute of the day of the week of the month together constantly smoking weed.

my boyfriend and i constantly argue, thats all we do, we throw digs at eachother, he doesnt care when i cry i dont care when hes angry, he walks out all the time and leaves me screaming.

were both as bad as eachother but ive been really upset recently due to the fact i want us to stop arguing cause we actually love the bones of eachother!

so im getting more and more upset crying all the time and telling him theres nothing wrong with me even though he blaintly knows its cause this relationship is a joke!

now, heres the bad part, ive been inboxing an ex recently and i visited him today for the stupidest reason, nothing happened i swear, we sat on different sofa's and caught up, and i felt REALLY guilty for going there and im starting to get feeling back for my ex (who nobody in my family like) and so i felt really guilty and when i got home i started crying to my bf telling him how much i love him and he says he really loves me etc etc and now weve had another argument of course and hes walked off and this is the first time hes actually walked off and stayed at a friends so im pretty angry/upset and my ex has asked me if i want to stay at his tonight, and i want too cause we had great memories together but i know he wants to have sex and wants to get back with me and tbff i have no clue what to do?? cause i know we could actually have a laugh.

but my bf takes everything so serious, hes not romantic he constantly plays his games and im no saint my self no im not but if things dont change i dont know what to do

should i leave my boyfriend who i love, my family loves but we secretly hate eachother and cant stand eachother

or should i stick with him even though weve already tried the 'we'll change for the relationship' stage

should i go to my ex's for the night whilst he's at his friends... i have no one to talk to and no friends myself thats why ive changed my name on here....

so fudging help please? :'(

Comments

• What would YOU do if your boyfriend went to his ex/another girl tonight? Would you be angry, feel betrayed? Probably! Only see your ex when you have broken up with your boyfriend otherwise you will regret it! Your ex will still be there after you've broken up with your boyfriend if you feel like that's the best thing to do and there's no need to go tonight. Just talk to your family about it or if you're in the UK, go to sleep and have an early night but otherwise don't go to your ex's because I can tell that you aren't 100% sure and it will be a decision made out of extreme emotions and over thinking.

• You need to wait this one out a few days. Dont talk to your boyfriend our your ex. Dont make any rash decisions because you are lonely or upset.

If you still arent sure after a few days, then you have your answer about your BF, you shouldnt be together right now. That doesnt mean ever, it just means YOU need time alone, without men, to figure out what you really need.

• Nic, i don't have the ability/understand a thank you to submit my image. If everybody desires to work out my image, touch me straight away and that i will digital mail it to you. i've got been instructed i'm handsome, sturdy-looling, warm, previous, positive, positive, wonderful---so are little doggies, etc.

• The simple fact is that you are not sure.

You are not ready to be steady.

How do expect to get a job when you spend all your time on weed?

• Go and hang with your ex have fun if he trys anything you dont likeor feel uncomfortable with leave :)