Marriage quotes - funny or not?

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

I bought my wife a new car.

She called and said, "There was water in the carburetor."

I said, "Where's the car?"

She said, "In the lake."

The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.

I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.

Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that

Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.

Young Son: Is it true, Dad, that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?

Dad: That happens in every country, son.

Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; then it was too late.

Comments

• ohh have you stolen my joke folder xxx love it babes xxx lol xxx

• There are steps you can take to actually build a strong, stable marriage and avoid divorce. Read here https://tr.im/Czsoi

Here are some key steps to apply to your marriage:

- Start by understanding and being informed.

You can never be too informed about tools, methods and studies about building successful marriages. Understand the risk factors like your age and maturity at marriage can determine how successful it will be, the anatomy of an affair and what you can do after infidelity. Understand the success factors like the personal and psychological circumstances that will influence your marriage, what are the tools and approaches available to you in dealing with conflict, and numerous other relevant data. All this information is readily available to you whether through self-help material, through a counselor, support group or other venues. In fact, we have made it our commitment to provide these to you in different formats to help you make the best marriage you can.

The thing is, remember, this is information is not available for you to begin hyper-psychoanalyzing your relationship, yourself and your partner. It's not a matter of spewing trivia for the sake of conversation ' information is there for you to ponder over and internalize to help you transform yourself and your marriage. That includes maturing to such a point that you become more competent in your knowledge but more prudent in approach.

• People have real issues and real change they wish to make, your issue is genuine and this is way you need a genuine option. You need to think that you really have a method to start making the changes in your life. This is where this guide Manifestation Miracle that you can discover here https://tr.im/fOcuO excels since, if your life isn't really the life that you want, isn't really best YOU CAN do something to make it your way.

In this guide you aren't taught anything wonderful about Manifestation. Instead you're taught the methods you require to think in order to change the environment around you. When you alter your environment, you're able to change your conditions. Altering your conditions indicates changing your scenarios. When you change your condition you change your ideas and this is turn will cause different habits on your part. This various habits is going to help you to bring about all sorts of change that will draw particular things to you like never in the past.

• I was able to save my marriage thanks to my family and friends. I also read a lot about marital issues and tips on how to save your relationship. The ebook on this site helped me a lot http://savemarriage.toptips.org/

Check it out it's worth it.

• Ha Ha! Funny! 10!

• yes some great lines there

Ive been married and i know what great lines are

i have them on my forehead now

lmao cheers

• R/A THATS binging woman down i look up to you girls.

• oh the last one made me laugh so hard! lol..

• excellent

• lol, keep 'em comin!