Is kobe a poor sport?

i didn't see kobe shake anyone's hand from the other team, he just took off his jersey and ran off the court, what kind of example is this to kids and good sportsmanship?

Comments

• Trolley Trolley Troll

• I think you should attend more kids games and see just how advanced those young kids really are. If you really think kids worry or watch for hand shaking then you are reaching. I played B Ball and all we watched was sports center and who got dunked on or if our team won or lost. Sportsmanship is taught by coaches and there isn't a player alive who doesn't get upset and leave the court after a big lose. So come on man guys play with passion and sometimes they just have to go find a corner to exhale in before they interact. Magic, Bird, Kareem, Dr J, Mike J, all of them have done it. It really just shows how competitive those guys really are and how just 1 game can effect them so hard. More kids should take that up and we would see a more competitive NBA where players wanna win so bad it hurts to lose. That's what a champion is made of.

• Who lost to the ECF and didnt even congratulate the Magic? Lebron

Who walks out of a game with 7 seconds left because they care anymore bcuz his team lost? Lebron.

Who slaps gatorade cup making the people in front all sticky just because he didnt get the call he wants? LeBron

Who says(lied) he'll be competing in the Slam Dunk competition but will back out anyway? Lebron

Who kicks a trashcan then says "DUMBASS ****!!!" because they lost to the Suns by 2 points? Lebron

Who said "I dont accept losing. i'm a winner"? Lebron

Please dont get mad at me just because I'm not a fan of the "Soon-to-be-GOAT King". I'm just a person

• Kobe is actually one of the worst "sport" if the decade, he has been disrespectfull to players, officials and coaches, even teammates

• No he is not. When a game means a lot to you and you are as passionate as Kobe and things don't go your way, then you are in no mood to talk to anyone after the game.. He is not a poor sport, he is a very passionate competitor and anyone who really understands how much work he puts in would understand also the disappointment that comes in a loss.

• Yes he is a very poor sport there is no reason to not shake any ones hand just because he's mad that he didn't make the winning shot. I hate when players do that. Thanks for the question.

• great players are not fond of shaking their hands with weak players.

• HahHAAaa....Nothing came CLOSE to Lebron walking off last yr playoff AFTER LOSING and LIE about joining slam dunk... Thats a BAD EXAMPLE TO ALL AGES>>

• Whenever he has a foul called against him, he complains.

Appearantly he thinks he's never commited a foul in 13 years.

• @Sephiroth

You must be brand new. No one here likes the Laker Fan Boys because you're poor sports and you can't even name your starting 5.