Why does yahoo keep emailing me YA contact Qs from weeks ago?

On my profile I get an email when a contact asked a question on here. All of a sudden yahoo is now sending me emails from questions asked weeks ago that it already sent me. Anyone else experience this? How can I get it to stop?

Update:

I have had it to where I wasn't getting any and then a week later I would get them before, but now with this they are coming when asked and then a week later come again. WTF! Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Yes, it is another glitch! For about a week most users didn't get any messages at all when their contacts posted new questions, now they are hopelessly outdated. Just yesterday a user was informed that one of her contacts had posted a question asking whether there had indeed been a major oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico...:-(

• I have. I am a chivalrous person. Besides, easier than random pick questions. Some Qs are really good, you will enjoy answering until you got no time to post your own. I got 130 questions waiting to launch, if anyone bothers.

• If you want to stop getting email when a contact asked a question completely

Go to my activity --> Edit my preferences ---> On Email Communications from Yahoo! Answers, uncheck the box "Email me when one of my Contacts asks a question" ---> Preview -->Ok

• Just the latest of the glitches, it seems. You can temporarily turn off the option if you want, then turn it back on later when they get it fixed. Click your avatar, click 'edit my preferences' and make the change there.

• I was experiencing this months ago eventually I had to opt out of getting them.

• its doing it to me to im deleting them also sent feedback telling them about the problem havent heard anything back