What kind/brand mascara do you use?

Which ones that help make eyelashes volumize and dont appear clumpy work best for you?

Comments

• Maybelline Intense XXXL or the one in the pink tube with the green top. Both Maybelline and kick azz.

• I use Avon volumizing mascara. Not only does it lengthen, it adds volume, and is waterproof. I also like the fact that it is not very expensive. If you do want to go pricey which I do SOMETIME, try Dior products, they really are top of the line and do exactly what they say they will.

• I just recently bought Dior's DiorShow Blackout mascara and it is _amazing_! Makes my lashes really full and look long. The wand is huge, but it must do something right because I love this mascara.

• HD Mascara by Bee-Luscious Cosmetics. It will never clump or smudge. This is the best mascara I have ever tried. Just google Bee-Luscious Cosmetics.

• Cover Girl clear mascara.

• try the new telescopic mascara!

I use almay it sucks don't even buy it it's just clumpy and the brush is really short making it hard to apply and messy

• Its that new mascara from london it really gives yo better looking lashes and it works like it says unlike some other fakes [its reall nice you should try it]

• Mary Kay