Which do you prefer; cinema movies or dvd movies?

Every time I go to the cinema. I have to go to the bathroom in the middle or near to the end of the movie. Must be the ice cold soft drinks.

Comments

• Going to the cinema is OK every once in a while. It really costs to much. I prefer renting DVD's.

• I love going to the movies. Being around other people doesn't keep me from laughing out loud or even cheering or booing at the characters. That's just how people act at the theater I go to. In fact, when I went to see the Village, complete strangers were making fun of the movie together. When someone had a comment, they said it loud enough for everyone to hear. It was great! (And actually made that horrible movie watchable!)

• I like dvd movies because I can lay in bed to watch them and if I have to go to the bathroom there is always a pause button

• id rather choose watching in dvd! because i can be more comfortable in my living room than in the cinema!i dont like in the cinema bcoz i cant scream out loud or laugh out loud!

• cinema movies of course

• I hear ya. Going to the movies is nice to get out, but watching a home movie and cuddling with the one you love is the best.

• I prefer cinema. Only because its bigger and louder. Better to go by yourself though because if you don't your friends every five minutes say...did you see that. Yes, I saw it, I payed 10 bucks to watch it.

• definitely the cinema movies!!

• Cinema cuz of tha popcorn

• Going to the cinema is by making use of a approaches the final (besides the indisputable fact that I lease and extremely own a brilliant number of DVDs and love watching them too). watching a action picture in a theater with something of an objective audience, at nighttime, on a brilliant reveal screen and encompass sound. Thats how a action picture is meant to be watched. listening to and seeing human beings's reactions forces you to get extra in contact interior the action picture your self and the ambience sucks you into the fantasy worldwide of the action picture lots extra.