Why do Conservatives oppose eugenics?

There is no such thing as morals or sancity of human life, it is all bullshit and fairy tale nonsense. There have been people in history who will agree with me when "I say If your plumbing isn't right your line should be cut"

Humans are really no more important than cockroaches in my opinion, human life is meaningless.

Comments

• What in any of their doctrine, dogma, expressed 'ideals' or 'principles' suggests to you they oppose eugenics (other than anti-abortion)? They clearly advocate the death of those they consider inferior. I guess maybe you're arguing on pure technicalities, murder is after all technically not the same thing as forced sterilization but on the other hand, neither is forced sterilization the same thing as abortion. Have you never heard a conservative suggest welfare recipients should be sterilized? I think you made an impulsive assumption on this question.

• Most people with a conscience oppose eugenics, liberal and conservative doesn't enter into it. If you're a troll, fine. If not, seek help.

• 1/10

lame

• Why would anyone support eugenics? Why are you so depressing?

• Well honey, if we are no better than cockroaches, please don't invite us for dinner. You must have a miserable worthless life, I will pray for you.

• Im a conservative atheist. you lose