OMG! So Embarassed!!!!!?

I AM 15 YEARS OF AGE AND I AM A GIRL.

WELL TODAY A VERY EMBARASSING THING HAPPENED.

TO ME. I DNT REALLY LIKE USING THE SCHOOL RESTROOMS SO MOST OF THE TIME UNLESS ITS AN EMERGENCY I DNT GO.WELL WHEN I LEFT SCHOOL I DIDNT HAVE TO USE IT BUT I ATTEND A UPWARD BOUND PROGRAM AT THE COLLEGE AND I HAD TO GO. WELL I TRIED TO HOLD IT UNTIL I GOT HOME. BUT IT DIDNT WORK TO WELL. OH YEAH AND I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO GO WHEN I GOT OUT OF MY LAST CLASS BECAUSE WE WERE RUNNIN REALLY LATE. WELL MY COUSIN'S MOM PICKED US UP AND I WAS DOING FINE HOLDEN IT SINCE WE WERE ONLY LIKE 2 MINS AWAY. THEN MY COUSIN SAID SOMETHIN THAT MADE ME LAUGH AND IT BECAME HARD TO HOLD IT. LETS JUS PUT IT LIKE THIS I WENT. I DIDNT GO ALL THE WAY IN HER CAR THANK GOD WE GOT HOME IN TIME. NOW I AM SO EMBARRASSED THAT THEY MIGHT NOTICE. I KNOW THAT IS SUPA BAD AND I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN THE EMBARASSMENT AND SHAME I AM FEELING. IM SCARED TO EVEN LOOK AT HER NOW. I HOPE THEY DONT NOTICE AND THAT THEY JUST LOOK OVER IT . I AM REALLY EMBARRASSED RIGHT NOW.HELP ANY ADVICE.

P.S NO PUT DOWNS BECAUSE I AM ALREADY HARD ON MYSELF TRUST ME I DONT NEED ANY EXTRA WEIGHT

Comments

• Was it a # 1 or # 2? Well, it happened and you can't take it back so don't worry about it.

• i'm helpful I even have study this question till now from somebody on YA. i do no longer understand what you need to realize by using asking one in each of those stupid question while you (so say) sit down there in a pile of pungent poop. For Gods sake get a existence! there are a number of human beings in this international who've severe ailments and can't help pooping themselves, yet you do no longer see them putting it on the internet to get interest. Be fortunate which you do no longer even have this embarrassing undertaking to safeguard on a daily foundation. you're able to feel embarrassment approximately your self for asking this bogus question.

• That's too bad. Well, you can't change what happened, you can only move forward. If she's a good friend she will just laugh it off or not bring it up to you. Don't worry, in a few days this will be a distant memory.

• I so understand your not wanting to go in public bathrooms, because some can be really gross, but it really isn't healthy to hold it in that long. It can cause problems for you later on in life, and not when your old, but in you 20's. Try not to feel embarrassed. You can go explain to your cousin what happened and I am sure she will understand.

• umm i suggest you to use the bathroom when school starts and ends and when ever u need becos this happened to me once

i accidently pee'd when i right in front of my door like opening it when my keys i peed in my pants happen twice at the same place

just let go and forget about it they are ur cousins wha can they do oh tell every1 and spread a rumor thats disgrace.

just relax and let go :D

• dont even worry. it probly dried up before they even thought to look at where you were sitting. & if your cousin and her mom are mature they wouldnt make fun of you for it becuz its a natural thing. everyone pees. yea not everyone pees in others cars but it was a mistake. like they havent made mistakes before. dont trip. just have confidence because i'll tell you wat. i was sleeping at my boyfriends house and i wet his entire bed. lol really embarassing but he laughed about it to. if they care for you they'll laugh about it and you should to. no biggie

• First of all you need to turn off the caps lock.

Second, I highly doubt they're gonna say anything to you about it, and it's already happened, so there's nothing you can do about it.

• Well thats just you fault, you knew how bad you had to go to the restroom, you should have just went at your school.

• i wont put you down, ill just wait until you get your first UTI , that will teach you.

if we werent meant to go when we do, we would have no sensation in our bladders

• dont be embarresed it could happen to anyone. not everyone has the biggest bladder in the world lol if she notcies just tell her your sorry it will be ok dont wory :) an please dont be embrrsed