Do muscles turn girls off?

Well I'm 14 going into high school and I was always super scrawny through middle school and I went to a catholic school so I got all these rich jerks taking advantage of me and girls makin fun of me. Im switching schools but we had a class get together(late grad party) two days ago and now I'm really muscular, they all told me I was ugly and crazy lookin and no one talked to me during it. Is this just a continuation of the existing contempt they have for me or is this just showing that girls think muscles are gross. I think they r full of crap but I was just curious to c what others thought. Another thing is I'm not ultra muscular(meathead) I'm yoked but not to a gross extent tho.

Update:

I'm going to a public high school this fall

Comments

• Girls who think muscles r gross obvi dnt want a real man. Haha cause they r hot

• I like guys who are a little bit muscly but not like a muscle man, ya know? like a fit guy who isn't too muscular

• Hell Nah! My boyfriends muscles are hella sexy(; You probably just look different and they didn't know what to think?(: