Passover Recipes?!?!?!?!?!?

i need some yummy recipe, easy too, that kids would eat. Nothing fancy.

Comments

• matzah lasagna

you make it the same way as regular lasagna just wet the matzah a little not so much that it falls apart but just to soften it and then layer it with sauce and cheese the same way as regular lasagna

chicken schnitzel

dredge boneless skinless chicken in matzah flour then dip it in egg and then in matzah meal with sesame seeds and garlic powder or whatever seasonings you want

• Meat: chicken, brisket, etc. Cook something large. It will last. Also cold cuts. You have to watch out for Salami and such that have corn syrup. There are special for-passover versions.

Starches: I love potatoes. Latkes are easy to make and not just for Hanukkah anymore.

Fish: Great stuff. I'm not talking 'gefilte' either. Bake it in the oven with lemon and olive oil. You can get pan fish and coat them with matza meal and spices.

Rolls: You can make nice rolls from matza meal, eggs and oil. Look for the recipe online. It takes some muscle to work the mixture, but it is worth it to not leave so many crumbs on your desk when eating your sack lunch. See the link below.

Salad: Oil and cider vinegar dressing are good. You can buy mayo for passover and make your own. Kosher stores sell bottles of dressing too.

Fruit compote: We make a mix of apricots and prunes and cook it. There is a link below that has recipes for bunches of different compotes. The prune thing helps during this season of white flour matza.

I almost forgot: Fill up the puffy matza rolls with tuna or egg salad!

I could go on and on. Enjoy and chag same'ach.

• Matzah pizza! (cheese and tomato sauce on matzah)

Anyway you can cook eggs

Fruit salad

Mashed potatoes

If you live near a kosher grocery store, they sell kosher for Pass. brownie and cake mix that actually tastes pretty good.

Home made french fries (fried on stove with veg. oil)

• make a matzah pizza