Mortal instruments books/series?

i think thats what the series is called...are they good books? i've been reading a lot of answers on here saying that its a really good book if u liked percy jackson and harry potter which i loved! percy and ron are my favorite characters :) so anyway is it a good series? what is it about?

Comments

• The Mortal Instruments series are my favorite books ever!!!! They are so good and well written and keep you hanging on til the very end! They are so good! They have action, suspense, romance, fantasy, EVERYTHING! They are so good!

• yesss they are very good!! i highly suggest them!! they are about a girl named clary and she gets involed with these shadowhunters and a lot of crazy/awesome stuff happens!!! I have read HP and percy jackson and these books are right up there with them on awesomeness level!

1st book: city of bones

2nd: city of ashes

3rd: city of glass

• The author doesn't have the best reputation in the world, but you read for the book, not the author. Anywho, I really like them. I admittedly haven't read HP or PJ, so I can't if you'll like them. XD

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/256683.City_of_...

^ Read for the description.