Who's Verse Ya Digg More...... Mos Def or Slick Rick?

Mos Def - Auditorium (Feat. Slick Rick)

Comments

• mos definitely Mos Def. I just don't like the delivery of Slick's verse, its more like he's just talking than rapping. Mos always sounds so in rhythm with the beat its amazing, whereas Slick Rick does not here. Slick's verse does tell a little story about us being in the Iraqians country and how they feel offensed by it, but I don't think its that potent of an anecdote and I find the rhymes and ideas a little awkward and all in all, just wasn't reallly feeling it. Much love for both, but Mos kills it lyrically and makes your head bob to way he rides the flow.

• Ill go with Mos Def

• I hate while songs do this, they do this with percent at all times Well on the whole on account that Mos used to be in Black Star and the reality with what you learn for books and track don't have anything to do with eachother and any one who doesnt like a rapper on account that of what they do of their loose time must be slapped up EDIT: cosby mysteries i notion used to be a sequence of books, however except the reality books, television and so on.

• I knew you were gonna say this song, but I think Slick Rick. I like his verse and just his style when he is on tracks like this.

• Slick Rick flows over that track perfectly, I just love his rhymes on this track.

• Slick rick

"Now they look at me like I'm the elvis of bahgdad."

• Haven't heard the song yet, but I'll check it out in a while.