How do you order your Caramel Frappuccino at Starbucks?

I to know of different ways to order this drink. I've heard of putting a couple pumps of mocha syrup into it, but how much? And can you really just ask for a caramel mocha and they know what your talking about? I'm just really open for suggestions:)

If you put exactly how you say it when you order that would be helpful too! And don't be limited to just the caramel frapp. Any other drinks from Starbucks is great too.

Comments

• Well, you could say "Hello, may I have a Caramel Frappuccino? Thank you." In which the barista will reply "Of course, that'll be (insert price here)." Or, you can spice it up a little bit, and say "AYO, CAN I GETTA CA-CA FRAPP UP IN THIS SHIZZLE?" In which the barista replies "Umm...okay. Uh...sure. That'll be (insert price here)" She/he will most likely say this with a strange, slightly frightened look on her face, possible preceding a call to officials.

• Decaf Caramel Frap

• My favorite is the caramel frapp. BUT i also really like the java chip frapp(:

• i've got not had that ideal drink, yet I truthfully have tried some different Starbucks 'fancy' coffees and maximum of them look extra like a dessert (too candy, not subtle) to truly be any good.

• I order mine with one shot of Mocha and an extra shot of espresso. Can't hurt to try! Experiment a little! ;)

• I go to Sheetz