how do you guys feel auburn is gona do next year?

im a big AU fan and im wondering about you guys opinions on THE TIGERS next year its been a great year it feels good to be the greatest football team in america how do you auburn fans feel the tigers are gona do next year

Comments

• yep wrong category hayden.

Even so, I'm tickled pink to see Auburn not only stomp Bama but to win the national Championship.

i hope they have a good season for 2011, but I realy doubt if they do any better than Alabama did last season. They are loosing lots of rally good players, and it will take a year or two to rebuild the team to the same level.WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Doc Hudson

• i've got commented someplace else i think of Auburn is going 11-a million in the commonplace season with the UGa sport being that probable a million.. whether that sport is performed at JHS and could desire to swing in AU's want by using then.. who's conscious that previous due in the season.. to the guy who stated "they could desire to get by using Florida first".. uh Auburn OWNS Florida.. has for years.. no person dimensional group can beat Auburns D.. and Tebow will in no way try this on my own.. and no top now Auburn would not have a #a million class.. yet they are going to end sturdy and finally end up in the right ten as time-honored the considerable to next season isn't lots Kodi Burns (who's and often is the guy!) because it is Chris Todd.. AU needs to rotate QB's in this offense and rigidity defenses insane.. for it to be trully valuable Todd has to return in and play like he did at Texas Tech I nonetheless say that they beat UGa no longer as quickly as yet two times and play for the BCS identify lol.. yet i'm a fan ;) playstation .. we already have the subsequent Bigtime AU working back.. his call is super Mario.. Mario Fannin.. look up the Chick-filet bowl and you will see it too

• Don't want to bust your bubble, but Auburn will not even win the SEC next year. They lost the only reason they won the championship when they lost their star quarterback to the pros. Auburn will go back to being mediocre like they normally are.

• I think tigers have almost become extinct in the wild because of poaching.

• This question should be in the Football forum, not Hunting. That said, they'll certainly be competitive.

• Wrong section.

• Who da hell is Auburn?