Do you sometimes...?

lie to others because you don't want them to know how you really feel?

Comments

• Yes, I tell people I'm fine when really, nothing could be further from the truth. Sometimes, its easier to lie about it, than to try to convey what I'm really feeling.

• I am very protective of my emotions with people other than my children & grandchilren.

I used to. Now I just advoid the problem. By not allowing many people close enough to feel they have a right to ask.

I have just started opening back up to the outside world so to speak. That is part of why I am on Y-answers!

Love is eternal, Pandora

• I used to do these things .... but when it was done to me once and after that i knew the real truth i was sooooo broken and depressed so i made a promise 2 ma self that i would never lie to anybody i would say the truth even if it hurts cause its better than living with a lie belive me i lived for 3 years with alie ...............!!!!!

• Sometimes

• No... most of the time I will tell the other person I am in a sh*tty mood. That way they are warned and won't be surprised when I say something mean...

• Unfortunately yes.

• i really try not to, I just don't feel comfortable with myself when I do that and mislead the other person. I don't deliberately say anything to hurt anyone's feelings, but if they ask I just put it to them as gently as I can

• At times. Mainly when I don't feel like getting into it with them.

• yes all the time...actually i've never told a freind that am upset ot that i feel bad , i feel they'll get bored if i talked about stuff like that so i don't start that kind of conversations