Do you know any helpful quotes?

I'm feeling really sad lately and I don't even know why, I need a inspiring quote that helps when you feel like crying, when you feel like giving up! Please help! :(

Comments

• Usually for me it's a song. Like when I'm really missing my ex like crazy I listen to a Nickelback song (So Far Away, Gotta Be Somebody).

But if you're looking for a quote, i love the quote "It is never too late to be what you might have been" by George Eliot. It makes me feel like I can be this like superhero:)

Being bummed out really stinks. I hope you get out of your funk because I know what it's like.

• Three random quotes that I like that may help you out :

"good judgment is the result of experience -- and experience is the result of poor judgment" not sure who from.

"She was conscious that the things she did were the things she had always wanted to do." -Zelda Fitzgerald

The reward for conformity was that everyone liked you except yourself.

-Rita Mae Brown

take a breath, you'll make it though.

• Hold on hold tight,

From out of your sight,

If everything keeps moving on, moving on,

Hold on hold tight,

Make it through another night,

& everyday there comes a song with the dawn,

We push and pull and I fall down sometimes,

I'm not letting go,

You hold the other line.

Its not a quote, but its from a song called Breathe In, Breathe Out by Mat Kearney. It always makes me feel better when im sad. A lot of his songs can do that =]

• One day at a time.

The grass is always greener on the other side,but they've got a dog and a lot of sh!t to pick Up!

When in doubt.....lie!

Easy does it!

I may feel blue right now,but Im still better than you!

My favorite that makes everybody go Aww poor baby(with heavy sarcasm is...)

Nobody Loves Me,And Nobody cares!

• When I feel down I go to my quotes, poetry and some sayings I have.

I would love to share some with you.

I'm going to give you a lot to read - save them and read them often and be sure to share them.

ATTITUDE

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do.

It is more important than appearance, gifted-ness or skill. It will make or break a company . . . a church . . . a home.

The remarkable thing is, we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. And so it is with you . . . We are in charge of our attitudes.

BY: Charles Swindoll

~~~~~~~~~~~

“ If you don’t know where your going.

Any road will take you there.”

George Harrison

“Be your own best friend and don’t forget to wink at yourself now and then.”

Diane von Furstenburg

“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,

but by the moments that take our breath away.”

“If you always do what you always did,

you will always get what you always got.”

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance;

the wise man grows it under his feet”.

“Never mistake knowledge for wisdom, one helps you make a living,

the other helps you make a life.”

James Oppenheim

“You don’t get harmony when everybody sings the same note.”

“If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.”

Doug Floyd

“Learn to pause . . . or nothing worthwhile will catch up to you.”

“Do not go where the path may lead.

Go instead where there is no path

and Leave a trail.”

“A generation that ignores History has no past and has no future”

Unknown

“In trying to get our own way, we should remember

that kisses are sweeter than whine”

Unknown

“If we put our troubles on the table to exchange with another — We’d all take back our own” Unknown

“Love is not finding someone to live with;

it's finding someone you can't live without.”

Rafael Ortiz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DESIDERATA

Go placidly amidst the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly, and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexatious to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for there will always be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe; no less than the trees and the stars, you have the right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God whatever you conceive Him to be.

And whatever your labors and aspirations in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham drudgery and broken dreams it is still a beautiful world.

Be cheerful. Strive to be happy. Attributed to Max Ehrmann 1927

DeeJay.

• Do you chew a lot of gum or mints? How about diet soda? They all contain an addictive carcinogenic drug called aspartame, which is labeled in bold as phenylalanine. It's been linked to cancer and depression.

http://www.sweetpoison.com/phenylalanine.html

http://www.douglassreport.com/reports/aspartame_3....

Hope this helps, and that you're spirits are up soon!

• I'm not so good at the inspiring thing, can i offer a funny remark?

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.

He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." George Patton

"War does not determine who is right, it determine who is left."

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

None of those are mine, but i hope you find them funny and cheer you up a little

• You self distructive little girl, pick yourself up; don't blame the World.

I'm gonna live life to the fullist, I'm gonna live like I was dying!

All this time you have had it in you, just sometimes need a push.

You can be a fighter...

Don't you wish that life can be as simple, as fish swimming 'round in a barrel, when you've got the gun.

Here I lie on my own in a separate sky, but i'll be alright..

I just want to be ok!

Hope this helps. :)

Help Me! :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Akl8y...

• fall 6 standup 7