how do i transfer pictures from my cell phone to my computer?

ok i just motorola KRAZR from my grandma and it came with a use cable to attach to the computer i have no internet on my phone so i cant send my picutres i take on my phone to my computer i have the usb cable but not the slighest clue how to use it when i plug it into my computer my computer recognizes it but how do i transfer the pictures? i heard i need a program i dont have any extra program neither does my grandma so can you tell me how to do this? if i need a program can anyonen tell me where i can get it without paying and money thank you

happy holidays ^_^

Comments

• The best way is to get the Motorola Phone Tools software; you'd load it onto your computer, then attach your phone. That should enable your computer to "see" your phone as a hard drive and manipulate the files on it in the same way.

You can also get just the drivers at the link below for free. They will enable your phone to be "seen" by your system. It just won't have the fancy interface that the Phone Tools software provides; if you're comfortable moving things around on drives on your computer, this will make your phone function in a very similar fashion. You'll need to download and install the drivers on your computer, then attach the phone via a USB cable. Your computer should detect the phone and be able to read it just the way it does with a hard drive or thumb drive.

• your phone should come with a disk for the program.

if you have tmobile, you can send your pictures to "my album" in a text and just save them online off of your account.