How do I house train my Rhinoceros?

I recently inherited a rhinoceros and I'm having trouble potty-training it. Currently we have newspaper down in the garage, however, this method doesn't seem to be working.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Sew around 25-75 diapers together and make one huge one for your pet Rhino. As soon as he/she does its business, it'll realize that the wet, smelly mess in its pants is what sits in your house.

If it respects you, you can just use the mega-diaper once before it knows it has to go outside. If your Rhino DOESN'T respect you, repeat step one.

• Every time it goes somewhere it shouldn't you smack it in the nose with a rolled up newspaper and threaten it with Chinese horn hunters if it doesn't shape up. Once it knows that knocking holes in the walls or trampling you isn't going to stop you from smacking it in the nose it will go wherever you want it to. Then you just have to decide what to do with a hundred pounds of rhino dung every day. eBay is an option, people will buy anything on there. http://www.ebay.com/itm/lot-2-precious-moments-mis...

• I would think the Sunday edition of the New York Times would do the job. Have you seen that thing? It's gargantuan!

• @Beef is right except for the respect part. If your Rhino doesn't respect you, you have to get more gym badges, otherwise it will just "loaf around" or "go to sleep".