Do push up bras actually work?

My breasts really frustrate me in that they are too far apart, and too "floppy" haha. I've never used a push up bra and was considering buying them. Do they work? I would hope they don't make your chest look too large, but they make them look perky and nice. Where do you buy yours and do they work?

Thanks.

Comments

• I only own push up Bras. They are amazing. I love the way they feel. I find them very comfortable and they really do make breasts perk up! My boyfriend loves push up's. I think trying one out couldn't hurt anything. (: I really like ones from Kohl's and Victoria's Secret. I was at Target today and I saw some really cute ones there also. OH, and I have two from H&M; they were very good prices and one of my favorite ones came from there! I hope this helps; best of luck! (:

• push up bra's are amazing. They really lift and make my cleavage look amazing. There like the best if you wanna wear a dress or something. I love push up bras<3 haha, well i get mine at Victoria Secret, the convertable one? The one that can be used different ways. But i definetley recommend a push up bra !

• Yes push up bras work; it depends on where you get them and the quality of the bra.

• Push up bras do work, make sure you get your own size. Too

many girls buy a bigger size when it comes to push ups. I get

mine at La Senza some at Calvin Klein.

• omg yes its going to sound dumb but i was on a wal mart run and passed the bra section and they had a water push up bra

shoot girl, i have never had better looking boobs in my life!

it definately works! worth the money

• GiRl!! yes they work like you have no idea! there like a miracle!! i love using them and theyre more comfortable in my opinion, you can get them at Victoria Secret, Ross, TJ max, pretty much anywhere.

• Yeah, they definitely work in making your boobs perkier (which results in them looking bigger). I get mine at Nordstrom or Victoria's Secret (which is great for cheap ones)

• i recommend using them if your 13 or up if your yonger it will make u look like a slut and lik ur trying 2 look older

• yess they do work and you can buy then in any store where there is a bra section

• yes good luck