How Do I Do A Master Serve :D?

Okay, sometimes my full speed first serve is in, sometimes it isn't :/

How do I make my first serve perfect, and if I mess it up…how should I play my second serve?

Comments

• Keep practicing your first serve so that you arm gets used to the feeling of when the ball will go in. Use your wrist and arm swing speed for a powerful serve with natural topspin like what Federer has. This wil make your first serve very consistent. But when you first try this serve, you will not be very consistent because you are not used to it. Keep practicing and you will have a pro serve that is hard to receive. If this serve does not make it you always have your second serve. For your second serve use a topspin serve. What I am going to tell you will not be on any one guide together. Toss the ball to the left of your head and brush the back of the ball so it will go height over the net and dip down making the serve consistent. Strike when it is coming DOWN, not when it is going up or when it is at the fullheightt of the toss. When the ball is just dropping down, brush the back and use your WRIST for extra topspin. This type of serve will actually be less consistent when you first try it. But when you get the feel of it your will hardly get many double faults. Go on Youtube and Cross reference to see how the tutors do the serves but this is all in one.

• Power is a benefit but precision is what will hurt your opponents the most. They say Karlovic has the best serve in the game, standing at 6'10" it's no wonder, he recorded his serve at 155mph ace in the Davis Cup a few years ago, but I disagree. I say that Roger Federer has one of the best serves (not from total bias). I can slice, kick, twist, topspin, and flatten out his serve anywhere within the service box. He will take off speed to create the spin plus giving more of an accurate shot.

When it comes to mastering a serve, take your time because it's going to take a lllooonnngg time. Getting the technicalities in the serve is a absolute MUST to have an accurate and consistent serve. The serve isn't easy, but a lot of hard work. You have to keep your ball toss out in front of you. Extend you arm out and as your hand just below eye-level you release the ball in to the air. If you were to not strike the ball, but let the ball bounce on the court, the ball should land 2-3 feet in front of you - matters on what serve you are hitting. But no matter what serve, the ball NEVER goes behind your head, not even for a kick serve. On a kick serve, the ball will pass more in front of you to your left side but not over your head.

The rest would be to keep your head up. If you find your serve going into the net a lot, it could be that you are dropping your left hand too soon which can cause you to drop you head too early which leads to your net going in the net instead of over it.

The rest is where you place your feet as you are serving. It's different for everyone. You can serve by keeping your feet apart like Federer, or starting your momentum up by placing your leg back first and then dragging it forward as you toss the ball in the air. It matters on you. Find what is comfortable for you. But I would suggest not putting your right foot too close to your left, like Gael Monfils. THat is like "serving on a pin". You have to be just as strong as he is to hit an ace. When your legs are a little further apart, you will be able to accelerate your hips into your serve to create a monster.

There is so much more to talk about! If you have any more questions just email me! I will answer whatever you wish!

• you keep practising..

and u find out which serves work....

mix up your serve.. flat down the line and to the corner

and always use good racquet head speed and get your legs underneath

also u can hire a serve coach to help you

an watch U tube