A STRANGE sickness? Anybody have a diagnosis?

Ok so, the past 4 days, this being day four, I have been STRANGELY sick. My sinuses have been clogged, my throat has been VERY sore, where I can hardly swallow, a part of my nose is swollen...and it's not a pimple, I'll wake up in the morning and I'll have a sluggish like movement, It feels almost as if I'm drunk.

And today, I woke up and my pee was VERY dark and orange, and smelled horrible.

All I have been drinking is water, and I've been taking Mucinex D every 12 hours. A bit of info please?

Comments

• You are probably having an upper respiratory infection..Sinusitis, associated with pharyngitis.

All these symptoms point to the same. It can be viral or can be bacterial in origin. Most likely you have contacted a viral one and in such cases prostration is extreme, which also explains you state. Since you have been taking that medication you urine is changed because of this. Now you may have an associated UTI-urinary tract infection.

The best thing is to consult your doctor.

• The dark urine and strong smell are bothersome. That alone is a reason to see a doctor. The cold like symptoms may not even be related to the others. Dark urine could be a UTI or dehydration. The dehydration could be secondary from the cold like symptoms. Have you been drinking plenty of fluids?

• Sever dehydration. despite the fact which you're taking in dissimilar fluids, you're puking them suitable out, as a effect holding you dehydrated. And all the different indications are with regards to that. in case you do no longer supply up vomiting in 24 hrs, you are able to desire to flow to the well being care provider. try the OTC drugs Emetrol. it quite is large at combating puking.

• A severe sinus infection can cause most of those symptoms, not sure about the urine though, best to see a doctor because you will need some meds anyway.

• Whatever it is, you should see a doctor. Whiskey colored urine along with exhaustion and nausea sounds like Hepatitis but the other symptoms don't match.

• sounds like a sinus infection,best to go to a doctor for medicine

• It's best if you see a Doctor rather then ask on YA. Infection, infection, infection. Seek help from your G.P.

• Go to the doctors.

• You should see a doctor.

JOY