associates degree(general/transfer) or associates degree(occupational/technical)?

I just graduated from high school and im trying to major in computer engineering and is wondering what degree would be better for me....I'm attending community college if that helps anything

Comments

• For immediate employment, the technical degree/certification.

Since you intend to go after a Bachelors and perhaps higher level training, the AA - more of your courses will transfer toward your 4-year Computer Engineering degree.

BTW, I get a kick out of watching all the PhDs and MBAs waiting around while the AAS computer tech is setting up and de-bugging their systems. A family friend got her AAS and works for one of the departments at the local State U - she gets to take courses toward her Bachelors on the clock and with no tuition or fees.

• Make a list of the requirement differences, and check with the college where you intend to complete your bachelor's degree to find out which courses they will take as transfer credits.

• First call that popped into my head: Oliver at first, i like the call. I immediately think of a teenager, approximately fourteen years previous. he's have been given a small stature, not so tall and skinny. darkish, tanned dermis. Wispy darkish brown hair that falls slightly below his eyebrows. fabulous eco-friendly eyes, and a stunning smile. he's amazingly handsome. he's not obnoxious, yet actual very candy and worrying. He has many woman acquaintances that he treats splendidly, yet additionally has a great volume of guy acquaintances. he's blunt and opinionated while desires be. An all around great guy or woman with a shining character. Bonus question: First music that popped up became war Of My existence, through John Mayer. i like this music lots! John Mayer's my widespread solo singer. The music's have been given a non violent sound to it, so it makes me think of a sky, for some reason. His call, John, reasons me to think of a tall guy, mid-Nineteen Thirties. often happening top, often happening weight, not something particular. Very Christian, nonetheless.