Who's a better provider a Republican Man or a Democratic Man?

TANGENT SPIN: Who's the better lover?....

;> Poll it folks

Comments

• Political leanings mean nothing as to whether a man is a good father/husband/provider. Look at John Edwards on the left and the Penn State Coaching staff (the head coach and the pedophile both have stated publicly that they were proud Republicans).

I say it's a wash and I don't measure competence or moral standing on political leanings just like I don't measure a person's favorite color on that.

• The moderate.

The Republican will only provide a shotgun and a pickup truck.

The Democrat will only provide whatever the government gives him.

• Depends on the republican/democrat.

An extreme conservative would probably have you locked in a gun closet somewhere reading the bible, barefoot, pregnant with your 9th child wearing a homespun dress.

An extreme liberal would probably leave you at some political rally in a doped up stupor wearing nothing but your skeevies, a tie dye t shirt and Birkenstock shoes.

• Provider of what?

Republican man: Wealth and security.

Democratic man: Love and empathy.

• Conservative

Me

• The Republicans are the business leaders. Democrats.. well..

• Democratic Man visits all his baby mommas and makes sure they are signed up for all their benefits.

• depends on the job, republicans tend to be successful Business men and harder workers

@johan, they also provide houses, ammo, heating in the winter, and a whole bunch of other things democrats cannot

• The one who earns the money.

• Both can be good or bad

I bet this is the only non-partisan answer you get.