Should I do track? I'm a senior?

So I'm a senior in high achool and for some reason I felt the urge to try something new before my senior year ends so I decided to try track. I've never done it before. I did sideline and competitive xheerleading for 4 years, and i did dance and gymnastics all my life. So track is very new to me, but i'm a pretty good runner. I can run two miles easily. Anywho, I'm very busy because i have two jobs, hard classes, a boyfriend of one year who i like to make time for, and friends. I want to do track but I'm so busy, but the again I'll never have this oppurtunity again. I was just wondering if track is really that fun, and if its worth being so busy? Thanks. :)

Comments

• Well if you enjoy it and are dedicated ..try it.

Pretty good is not good enough?

What is your time.. 200 ..400 ..800?

My daughter is a runner.

• What you are really saying is that with all that activity you are bored and looking for something new to add. I have a sneaky suspicion that things aren't going really well with your boyfriend and you don't know how to break it off so you look for ways to spend more time away from him.

Track is a symbolic escape but you can't run away from yourself. It sounds like you have an ideal life full with important and interesting things but you need to run. Why do people run? To get away, of course. The exception is when you are an athlete and track is your path to a better life like a full-bore scholarship to Yale!

• Enjoy your high school years...they are the best. If you really want to try track, then go for it. It will be fun and a new experience for you. If you feel it is going to stress you out to have too much going on with homework and two jobs, you might want to think twice about it. I wish I had done more things when I was in high school.

• Enjoy your youth, but don't wear yourself too thin.It's your last year and you can't go back so make the most of it.

• YES lol you trying to trick us?

• If that's where your heart is - go for it!