Good <span >Christmas</span> presents for a dog?

What are some good Christmas presents and stocking stuffer's for a small dog?

Update:

I'm thinking a bone for his stocking with maybe a chew toy, and for the overall a bed with a new harness and leash, (I guess that would be more of a gift for me then him) But what else can I add?

Comments

• I usually get my dogs something they don't need but I think they would like. Treats, chew toys, tennis balls, ropes, etc. This year I'm also getting one of them a new (larger!) crate and new mats and blankets for both crates, and I plan to bake homemade dog treats.

• When my children were young the dogs had to have presents from them so I used to buy each a big meaty bone and wrap it! The children always gave it just as we sat down for our dinner and after ripping off the paper they'd take it to their beds and enjoy it. Stopped them feeling left out or begging at the table too! All my dogs have loved tearing up paper and their main treat is to be given lots of it to play with. They usually got a few toys too but the paper for them was far more exciting. I usually work now and Christmas is a very quiet affair but the dog will have her bone on Christmas day as usual. She'll be sending her own Christmas card to the rescue society we got her from with a little donation in! I do it every year, though this is a first for her! I intend making it from a photograph of her with perhaps a Santa hat on!

• You can make dog Christmas cookies for him, get him a few chew toys and maybe a more extravagant toy like the Kong Wobbler or a dog puzzle. You could get him a dog seat belt so he's safe in the car. That's all I could think of. Hope this helps!

• Ummm updating all of his toys and chew bones, get him lots of treats! Maybe get him some cute clothes (like a sweater if your winters are cold) Your new harness and leash is a good idea too!

P.S. I have a dog that looks JUST like yours!

• I think the dog would be happy with just about anything new. I suggest treats and maybe a few toys or a new bed.

• Maybe some chew toys or something? By the way, it's awesome you're getting you're dog presents.

• Dear dog-mommy,

Dogs love two things. Toys, and things to eat. Get your dog any safe chewing bones, squeaky toys, and of course treats that he can eat!! He will surely be delighted.

Good luck! :)

• Chew toys, some bones, a ball and maybe some meat but when you give him the meat don't expect him to share hahaha.

• chew toy,busy bones,treats, a new bed, dog clothes, they have this dog water fountain.Maybe a new bowl or name tag. And icing on the cake who be a trip to the groomer or doggie hotel.let your dog know u love him/her.you'd do it for youself ;-)

• i would try to get some chew toys, bones, or a friend, it depends on the kind of dog. if its a yorkie get him a toy, if it is a malteese or another small dog get him or her a friend. all dogs need company!!