Can Parker be a girl's name?

I have only heard it as a boy name but I was just wondering.

Comments

• Parker is an adorable girls name!!!! = )

It was one on our list for our daughter we are adopting this year.

= )

• I have only heard it as a boy's name. However I do like the name.

• I also have only heard it as a boy's name, but if you like it as a girls name I don't see why not.

• Yes, it is quite the trend these days to name girls last names, like Madison, Walker, Parker, Taylor, etc.

I actually like it.

I like Smith, even. I guess, as long as you don't name your daughter Fingenhammer, anything goes.

If I had a daughter and had to name her a last name, it would be Parker.

Then a Girlie Middle name like Elizabeth or Olivia, so she could have some girlie identity.

Parker Elizabeth Jones sounds good.

• Definately. Parker Posey is a great actress? Ever heard of her? I think Parker is a great name!

• I've heard of some people naming their daughter Parker. I think it's cool and unusual.

• I've heard of boys called Tracii, Claire and Shirley. There are also unisex names such as Lee, Jamie and Sam. If you like that name then go for it.

• Parker is an awesome name for a girl, yes, deffinitly! matter a fact, i wish my name was parker...lol =]

• I like it... But think about your kid and what they might go through because of their name. Many times, young parents never consider what a unique name might put a child through as they grow up.

• I haven't heard that name for a girl & wouldn't suggest it for a girl. It is awful when girls are given boys names. Kinda makes me think they're probably going to be "butch" or something.....