¿AYUDA NECESITO QUE ME TRADUSCAN ESTE TEXTO A INGLES AYUDA PLEASE?

este es el texto al que me lo traduzca bien hecho le doy 10 puntos y 5 stars pero urgente pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

aquí el texto:

Yo tenía 9 años cuando paso esto estábamos mis dos primas y yo en un parque de diversiones. El primer juego que nos subimos fue a un avión, que subía y bajaba, cuando estaba subiendo apareció un niño que se trepo del avión y como ya éramos tres el avión no resistió y cayó de cara, yo saque a mis primas del avión y salimos a salvo antes de que se dieran cuenta mis padres y nos fuimos. ¿Pero y el niño? Lo aplasto el avión y lo llevaron de emergencia al hospital

please bien traducido se los agradeceré un montón

Comments

• HOLA

I was 9 years old when this were, my two cousins and I were in an amusement park.

The first game we got was on a plane, which rose and fell, when he was raising a child appeared that the plane climbed and as we were three aircraft could not resist and fell on his face

I throw my cousins from the plane and we safe before they realized my parents and we left. "But the child? I crush the plane and rushed to hospital

SUERTE

• Ahí lo tienes bien traducido, pues algunas de las otras respuestas tienen errores.

I was 9 years old when this happend, we my two cousins and I were in a park of amusements. The first game we raise went to a plane, which was rising and going down, when it was rising, appeared a child that grabed the plane and since already we were three, the plane did not resist and fell down of face, I take out my cousins of the plane and we go out alive before my parents were realizing and we went away. But and the child? Did the plane squash him and they took him of emergency to the hospital.

• I was 9 when this step were my two cousins and I in an amusement park. The first game we got was on a plane, which rose and fell, when he was raising a child appeared that the plane climbed and as we were three aircraft could not resist and fell on his face, I throw my cousins from the plane and we safe before they realized my parents and we left. But the child? I crush the plane and rushed to hospital.

Saludos

xD

• I was 9 when this step were my two cousins and I in an amusement park. The first game we got was on a plane, which rose and fell, when he was raising a child appeared that the plane climbed and as we were three aircraft could not resist and fell on his face, I throw my cousins from the plane and we safe before they realized my parents and we left. "But the child? I crush the plane and rushed to hospital

• I was 9 years old when I was with my two cousins at the amusement park, the first ride we went was an airplane which went up and down , When up, a boy climbed the airplane and since we were three , the airplane couldn´t resist and crashed, I pulled my cousins out from the airplane and ran safe before my parents found out, What about the kid? , The plane squashed him and was delivered to the emergency room.

• I was 9 when this step were my two cousins and I in an amusement park. The first game we got was on a plane, which rose and fell, when he was raising a child appeared that the plane climbed and as we were three aircraft could not resist and fell on his face, I throw my cousins from the plane and we safe before they realized my parents and we left. "But the child? I crush the plane and rushed to hospital

• I was 9 years old when I spend(pass) this my two premiums(cousins) and I were in a park of amusements. The first game that we us raise went to a plane, which was rising and going down, when it(he,she) was rising there appeared a child that I climb of the plane and since(as,like) already we were three the plane did not resist and fell down of face, I extract my premiums(cousins) of the plane and we go out to except before my parents were realizing and we went away. But and the child? I it squash the plane and they took it of emergency to the hospital