Fantasy Trade?

To Me: Jason Spezza and Eric Cole

Traded away: Jonathan Cheechoo and Maxim Afinaganeov

With the acquisition of Spezza, I'll have Ottawa's top line

Heatley Spezza and Alfie

Comments

• LOL your doing good!, heatly, spezza and alfy? you will be racking goals, assists and +/- good luck dude!,

• In terms of players, it a great trade. spezza had a great season, and they say carolina looks like the team that won them the cup. cheechoo didn't have the same goal-scoring touch as he did two seasons ago, and buffalo won;t be as good as last year.

however, as kariya pointed out, if ottawa ha a bad wee, you could suffer. but based on past performance, the top line is looking pretty good. heatley is in his last year of the contract, so he'll be playing his best, meaning he'll be putting up tons of goals and assists. alfredson and spezza will benefit from this.

as long as you have a backup center and otherwise diverse team, i say go for it.

• Good idea with that but it doesnt always work out...I would take the trade if I didnt have all 3 guys...my point being what if Ott has a bad game or week your going to get killed...this isnt like baseball where teams play almost every day hockey you need a bunch of players from different teams so you dont have so many empty slots when teams have a day off

• take it. Those guys are right about concentrating on one line or team, but with that line you're going to benefit more than not so definetely take it.