BEST TRADE EVER. (seriously)?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?...

This trade would be perfect for both teams. The Bulls are getting the scoring big man that they have been looking for and a couple of solid players while the jazz get a solid 2 guard that they have been looking for and some promising talent.

Utah would agree to this trade because they are also getting a very good player in andres nocioni. so what do you think?

Chicago

C - Joakim Noah

PF - Carlos Boozer

SF - Luol Deng

SG - Ben Gordon

PG - Derrick Rose

Utah

C - Memo Okur

PF - Andrei Kirienko

SF - Andres Nocioni

SG - Larry Hughes

PG - Deron Williams

Comments

• i see the potenital in this trade, but i dont see Noah as a starting center, Larry Hughes actually submitting to a coach's authority (which you better do with Jerry Sloan), or Andrei Kirelinko as a PF, but if the Bulls did get Boozer, that would put them back in the upper elchon of teams in the East. Utah, on the other hand wouldnt want to get rid of a 6th man as consistant as Matt Harpring, only to get a 100 mph Andres Nocioni (a guy who could pan out, but i see as a high energy, 12 point/6 boards/3 assists type of guy). Also, Utah is too smart to take Larry Hughes's contract, and the Bulls would have no place for Jarron Collins. This trade has some stuff workin for it, but try getting Harpring out of the mix (the Jazz wont trade him), and try to replace him with a future draft pick, then, my friend, this trade might work

• What up Great One,

i think the Jazz can get more for Boozer. Nocioni is a good role player- but they have a player like Nocioni in Harpring and they also have Kyle Korver.

Larry Hughes is very over-rated and should be coming off of someone's bench to provide scoring but trading an all-star for Hughes... nope...

Nickster

• Seriously? I don't think so. Boozer is Utah, and so is Harpring. Larry Hughes has been a sucker since he left Washington. Nocioni is solid but with that contract? I don't think so. Uh. Uh.

• boozer is much better than nocioni and larry hughes doesnt really fit in the team

although utah might try it because they're not getting anywhere without trying something

• you recognize Phigment I even have 4 childrens we could get a pair pairs of motorcycles and then we could a minimum of get contained in the comparable state Then i ought to flow to you all of the time because of the fact i might have not have been given any childrens!!!

• i think gooden is a good yound pf, i think they need a young good center bcuz bulls is a young team and i dnt think noah can handle the center spot.

• utah wants to keep boozer so that deron and him can run the pick and roll.

• WORST TRADE EVER.(seriously)?

what the hell were you thinking you have to be a bull fan

AND YOU GUYS HAVENT EVEN SIGNED DENG YET

• good deal for the bulls not so great for the jazz

• As a Jazz fan, I say this is the WORST TRADE EVER. (seriously).