How do I fix my computer?

I log into windows, but before the desktop shows up, I get this error that says NT Authority/system has initiated a system restart because "system32\services.exe" isn't working. :/

Update:

I tried reinstalling windows, but it said I needed to boot from the disc, but now I can't get into my BIOS. :/ The usual key was f2 or f3 for Vaio's, but it doesn't work. I think it might be that I don't "have administrative privlages"... even though my account is the only one on the computer. I couldn't even restore my computer to an earlier time. :/

Comments

• Definitely something that needs fixing with a fresh reinstall. (Format drive and everything)

That may be a virus or some kind of spyware too.

To stop it instantly:

hit "CTRL + SHIFT + ESCAPE" which brings up task manger, choose file new task and type: "Shutdown -a" and click ok. This WILL open up a security hole, but at least you can get in and do what you need to do.

• This is usually an easy fix, when your computer is rebooting press F8 this will brink the advanced startup menu up. Scroll down and select System Recovery, loading this will prompt you to select a date of when your systm worked fine. Select the date and follow the prompts to complete the system restore.

Sonetimes this doesnt work due to a virus in your boot sector. What you would want to do then is insert your Windos Cd and or DVD and do a repair installation. keep in mind you would have to boot your system from the CD or DVD to do this.

This should fix the problem. Afer it completes you might want to do a complete virus and spyware scan on your system.

Hope this helps.

• Hmm. I need to know more. What kind of operating system do you have?

I think you should reformat your harddrive