Xbox 360 arcade>xbox 360 premium?

I was thinking of buying the xbox 360 arcade and then putting a 360 hard drive on it. I was wondering if that would work. would i no longer have a 250 mb or whatever it is and now have a 20 or 60 gb.

Should i do this and get the arcade, or should i go premium and have everything there.

Also out of your choice what is the best xbox to have and is good quality and is cheap.

Comments

• I prefer the Premium, but the Arcade is a good deal. MS will be offering an upgrade to Arcade owners to buy the 20 GB hard drive for $20 because the upcoming November update will take up most of the room on you memory card. If you plan on playing on Xbox Live though, the Premium is the way to go. It comes with an Ethernet cable and wired headset which will cost you $40 if you buy them separate from the Arcade.

• Premium is definitely better! The XBOX 360 Arcade console is currently £129.99 and includes a 256MB memory unit, a wireless controller, basic AV cable and 5 Xbox Live Arcade Games (Pac-Man, UNO, Luxor 2, Boom Boom Rocket and Feeding Frenzy - nothing to get excited about!) The XBOX 360 Premium package has a 60GB hard-disk drive, a wireless controller, ethernet cable (for Internet connection), a High-Definition AV cable and a Xbox Live headset. While it's priced £169.99, you get a lot more for that extra £40 and it's better value for money than the Arcade

• You will might get a coupon to buy a hard drive for the xbox 360 arcade. you will need a hard drive for the new xbox live

• Premium is the way to go. It has the hard drive, which is $100, and everything else for only $100 more. It is the better buy.

• You can put a hard drive on the arcade, but get the premium with 60gb :).