DO Hooters waitresses perform sexual favors?

i want to know if it is a good idea or not to go there with my bf

Comments

• i do but you have to give me a big tip!!

• Waitresses - no matter where they work - are all individuals. Certainly Hooters doesn't encourage or permit their employees to do that on company time or premises, but no, there's nothing preventing the waitress from slipping him her number or vice versa.

Hooters waitresses aren't any more likely to do it than any other restaurant. If you're that insecure about your BF you should do some thinking about your relationship or else resolve just to stay locked in your house together forever.

• No, they do not. In fact, you are less likely to get any "action" at a Hooters because the waitresses get hit on all the time. Other than that, they are normal women who happen to wear skimpy clothes at their job.

• Hooters women do not perform sextual favors, there just really Hot waitereses ! They will flirt with your boyfreind, they are what you call " Hustlers" not Hores, They only " Flirt" for money.

Hooters is just a great place to go out and have a few drinks, ect... go out with him, and see how he handles himself around beautiful sexy women :) and check yourself out too, great place to do a jealousy check on yourself :)

• No they do not...They are waitresses not whores or hookers...

They dress with tight orange shorts and tight white tops but don't do anything naughty....

SO no they do not...I don't think a national food chain would build an empire on waitresses performing sexual favors...

• They have great hot wings there, but I don't think the waitresses are prostitutes..you need to go to the Bunny Ranch for that.

• Hell yah they do, its like a stip club but the dip themselves in bufflow wing sauce, jk its just a restraunt were woman can shoe have there breast and nipples for the intertainment of men, i suggest a calmer restraunt, he will he very distracted at breasts, and it wont be yours....

• I've gone there a few times its just a restraunt where women wear tight shirts & shorts.

• If you go there with your bf, nothing is gonna happen. But when your bf goes there with a big group of cute guy friends.... stuff goes on there.

• You and the boyfriend might like the experience

• Only after hours.