Why do posers...pose as celebrities?

OH MY GOSH! Posers annoy me soo much! what's the point of pretending to be a celebrity? it wastes ppl's time who send e-mails to them or ask them questions. did u ever pose as a celebrity on YouTube, Myspace, Y!A...etc.?

Comments

• I guess they like the attention they get from the fans

• i think it has to do with possibly getting ppls phone numbers and the attention and also if u tell a girl u wanna meet them u could probably trick them and get them alone and then, well u fill in the blank...

hope this helped! have a great day!

best wishes!

ive never been a poser.

• SRK is the main hateful and disgusting celeb who's overhyped by way of media because of the fact he's stable at manipulation and procuring each little thing with the money from media to awards. he's maximum insecure, jealous and crafty celebrtiy ever who prospers on negativity and degrading all of us else to instruct himself in stable mild. He has no appearing potential and fasten 5 expressions and characteristic accomplished comparable style of roles for the duration of the profession.

• i added a mitchel myspace the other day to see about miley has noe virginity comments and i was lol mind blown at the wtf'ckery. how could someone be soo delusional.

the hella obvious creator of all the spaces: http://a818.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l...

• Because people are so nice to celebrities, so I guess they want the same attention.

• I'm guessing they just want attention.

And... no i haven't posed as a celebrity on the Internet.

:)

• they wanna feel special

lol

i hate it too it's so annoying

and no i haven't done that

• because they're posers

• people just want attention

• no i have a life.