Isn't dressing up as a schoolgirl just pseudo-paedophillia?

Or to be exact, Hebephilia and Ephebophilia.

We don't accept these things in normal society so why is it acceptable to imply that someone is underage? It happens in those clubs and people do it in private.

Is that not some sort of expression of an underlying latent attraction?

Comments

• I think this issue is really quite complicated.

Firstly, in response to above, just because something is legal and consenting does not imply that it is natural, normal, or healthy.

That being said, acting something out is not necessarily the same as doing it in reality. For instance, a lot of people play really violent video games that involve murdering people a lot. I would venture to say that, even though it might make these people somewhat more aggressive, it does not necessarily imply that they have intent or desire to murder, ever have or ever will. Similarly, people who roleplay in this way aren't necessarily actual paedophiles.

The thing about sexual roleplay is that it is often very much based on concepts such as power, control and fantasy. This is really quite fine when it is done in a sustainably healthy manner. Thus, roleplaying 'schoolgirl' is likely to represent a lot for both partners involved, male or female. There are themes of innocence, teaching, secrecy, blah blah, I don't want to get into that. But you get the point - it's not just about the schoolgirl, it's about what she represents to the people involved.

But to further complicate the matter, while not all people who do this are necessarily paedophilic at all, this kind of roleplay may be a risk factor or indicator that a person is paedophilic or has potentially harmful or risky sexual tendencies or desires. That's why it's best to really get to know yourself and the person you're roleplaying with before you get too far into this kind of stuff. As always, safe and trusting environments are ideal.

• It is a bit weird. But so long as there is a very distinct line between "WOMAN dressed as school girl" and "actual school girl" it's not harmful

• For you, it's whatever you choose to make it.

As long as she consents, is legal, and open-minded enough to indulge me, if that be the fetish I choose at the time, what business, or difference, is it? ... and what if playing that role is HER idea?

It is acceptable because whatever goes on between consenting ADULTS is legal.

• I always thought that was a bit weird too.