I cant email to my aol email addresses from my yahoo address?

I use my aol email address as a cc when emailling from my yahoo address as a confermation. The aol addresses are being rejected. by yahoo Why??

Comments

• Looks like the issue has been resolved (see below)

"Our Engineering team is already working on the resolution now and we intend to have it corrected as soon as possible. The ticket number for this issue is 2362183."

• This has happened to me. I don't even get a fail message, its lost the email somewhere. I set up an aol account to test if an email from my yahoo account got there...nope. No messages, no errors...just nothing. The BCC gets back to my yahoo one no problem but nothing appears in my AOL account :S

• Try use AOL mail address in sender id rather than using in CC.

• I have the same problem, and it operates in the To and bcc. Happened just a second ago and has been ongoing for days. I hope yahoo is aware and trying to resolve.

• may be some server issues, wait for sometime and check again.

----

PR 4 Bidding Directory http://www.dirdoo.com/

• stick with yahoo! it really is international, it really is relaxing, and it really is ever increasing. evaluate the facilities each and each and every promises and which inserts your desires. or you may have both in case you quite needed, and use one for acquaintances and one for career etc.