My dad thinks paypal is fake!?

Okay, for some reason my dad thinks that paypal is fake and the people are going to steal my money and give viruses to my computer. I have NO idea where they got THAT from but i want to get a paypal so i can redeem some money. I need some ways to convince him that it ISN'T a fake web. Any ideas?

Comments

• Paypal itself is not fake, but a *LOT* of fakes, frauds, and scammers use it to cheat people.

Saying you want a Paypal account "to redeem some money" makes no sense. Why do you want this account?

• What do you mean you want to "redeem some money"? If you don't have a PayPal account then how can you access funds from it?

Your dad is mental and doesn't understand. Show him the website and explain that it is secure.

• You do realize that even if you can convince him.. you still can't open a PayPal account because you are a minor and don't have a credit card or bank account that can be linked to that PayPal account.

• there is not something fake about it…bear in ideas the declaring "reality is a stranger than fiction" yet when a team isn't efficient, then you definately're sure to pay rash photos & get out cost effectively as well undesirable captaincy also contributes. IPL won't be able to make a cricketer do something he won't be able to or make him a more desirable ideal batsman or bowler so the fault would not relax with the game. yet once you're implying that PWI threw this experience, then, properly it truly is upto the ICC & BCCI to inspect. Is Lalit Modi listening?? all and multiple reported "Its Scripted" yet how you're you able to write your own script?? more desirable so at the same time as that actual wasn't the wanted result or replaced into it??

• actually millions are stolen through paypal so your father is correct. Paypal is resoanbly safe for purchases from ebay and that is about it

• Write a full, 5 minute persuasive speech about paypal being safe.