Comodo firewall problem?!?

I am currently using ZoneAlarm firewall and plan to switch to Comodo firewall. My current antivirus is AOL Active Virus Shield (powered by Kaspersky)...will Comodo conflict with it???? I heard it conflicts with Kaspersky. And is it worth it to switch???

Comments

• Comodo firewall is better than zonealarm - I know of no conflict between comodo & AVS - Comodo has one bad point it does not start on start up however if you copy & paste the desktop icon in startup folder this sorts out this problem.

Comodo came first in a leak test - zonealarm came third.

• it truly is a surprisingly stable mixture. Microsoft protection necessities is very ok yet Avast! will save you surprisingly shelter and MBAB is a robust lower back-up. in case you discover Comodo firewall somewhat too plenty difficulty then there are another very stable freebies, all way past to the default MS firewall. You *might* choose to characteristic some different freebies inclusive of WOT, Secunia PSI, possibly NoScript in case you utilize Firefox.

• i would say go ahead and change, i have never heard of any problems, i use comodo and it is one of the best firewalls you can get, even better than most pay for firewalls and once installed it does start automatically when you turn your pc on so you dont have to worry abour that

• hmmmm.....i would say not even though comodo is the best. well if u do plan on it first get comodo firewall pro then get SUPERantispyware Pro trial version then get Spybot search and destroy

• I would go ahead and switch. I have not heard of any conflicts. However if you have any questions you can ask right at their forum at http://forums.comodo.com/comodo_firewall-b50.0/