My cat Is Depressed?

My cat has looked depressed lately what shall i do, is there something wrong with him?

Comments

• he could be sick. you should check food and water and watch him for a day and if he acts like he doesn't want to eat or drink then you should take him to a vet.

• If the cat is off his food then that could be a bad sign...

Try touching his legs/ paws/ tummy/ etc and if he flinches or cries, he could have injured himself somehow and you just haven't spotted it yet...

My cat was off colour (so to speak) and off his food so we took him to the vets and found out he had a thyroid problem, which can be treated with pills if caught early enough...

If he doesn't show signs of being happier soon, definitely take him to the vets - better to be safe than sorry is my advice...

Hope he's better soon! xx

• Take her to a vet. May be something really is wrong usually physical. If not, then cheer her up with some dance music~! Ger her a boy friend~!

• If you think there's something wrong with your animal, take it to the vet. Don't go online looking for answers when someone can't physically see the patient.

• I think maybe your cat might be lonely. Perhaps you should get another cat or another pet to keep your cat happy with some company. I have a cat and he doesn't really like to be alone. He probably isn't ill. Maybe he is just missing someone. Think about getting another cat to keep him/her company.

• Depressed? That's a 'psychological' term! How did you know that? Better consult a vet.

• try paying a lot of attention to it. my cats sad when we leave home for a few days. it's loney. play with it feed it and take the best care of it. and don't forget the litter box. lol. hope this helped! :)

• check the food bowl

• He's probably sick. Take him to the vet!

• Give it some tuna.

And hug it.