Who do Sagittariuses attract?

So Im a Sagittarius and supposedly Im supposed to be attracted to Aries but I dont really like ppl with Aries signs as much as Sagittariuses who never seen to like me. but the real question is. Who are Sagittariuses compatible with other than Aries and Sagittarius. I need to know! Thanks. :)

Comments

• Sagittarius' attract Leo's. In general Aries have an innate romantic thing for Leo; Leo has an innate romantic thing for Sagittarius; Sagittarius has an innate romantic thing for Aries.

That's how it goes in general, Aries have a spiritual connection with Sagittarius. So even though you personally may not be into Aries that doesn't mean that you aren't compatible with all of them. As far as other signs just going off your sun sign you are compatible with Libra, Aquarius and Gemini's.

• Well iam dating a sagitarrius and iam a scorpio. My boyfriend and i get along great.

They do say your perfect love math is aries and leo, but see you probably are not a pure sagitarius and this is the reason you feel not compatiable but aries and leo.

They also say libra and aquarius are your almost perfect match. But if you found out your rising sign and moon sign this would help you out a lot.

• so im a sag.

compatibility is the only thing that confuses me with astrology. we are suposed to be attracted to aries and leo.

my ex boyfriends a leo. and my friend who im very close with, and he's always liked me, is an aries. but i dont see myself being with the aries. but my personality is very compatible with his.

also i know that taurus and sagittarius are not compatible, yet i am attracted to one.

another thing - my parents signs say that they arent compatible . yet they are happily married for 16 years.

it's all very general, really.

• Sagittarius mostly attracts Leo and Libra.

• I'm Sagittariuses 2 =)

but i think its Capricorn or sumthing

• Well mostly Leo's and Libras, I would say :)

But look are you chart for more specific

answers. Maybe you have more of one sign, or element

in your chart, and that would make you attract

specific partners. :)

• I found an interesting article about it here: http://astrology.about.com/od/astrologyandrelation... take a look at it.