Is Project Payday A Scam?

I've been searching online about Project Payday and some people say it's not a scam and some say it is. Even though Project Payday is accredited by the BBB i'm still kind of skeptic about it. Does anyone out there know about Project Payday?

Comments

• The people claiming it isn't a scam have a vested interest in convincing you of how real they CLAIM it is. Do these folks post links that contain a cryptic string of characters or numbers in the URL? If so, that's the secret code the earns them a commission. And now you know the secret to the scam.

I just tried going to their website and it wouldn't let me navigate away. That's a scam!

• You pay them $34.95 to join. You visit websites and take surveys to earn money. In just a few days you will earn enuf to get a $5 gift card. That gets you interested.

One day you will ask for them to send you the money. That is when the problems begin. They will say that they can not find an email address for your account. There is always a reason why you can't get your money. Even tho you followed all the rules. You wasted all that time and effort for nothing.