Windows 7 x64 has now been turned into system 32 (x86) with no control?

over my own computer(S) I am finding Tablet PC Vista, Home Basic, Professional, all in one computer. I know they run in the background, I know they can and have taken all my email passcodes an now control that. Now my question is does anyone know if this is the good guys or the Gov. doing this. Who ever it is is not stealing nothing more than my pictures an that is just so they can hack into my stuff. An if I cannot control my computer an even recovery disks don't work is there anything I can do to stop this? I have no problem with developing or technology but I do have a problem when they restrict me an ruin my pictures to get themselves around. An if I put a knew hard drive in , do I also need to install new memory. They own my computers. I have even bought another new computer a few years back trying to stop this ah there still with me an I know, no one who can help an cannot afford a computer tech. They keep me in the public connection to keep themselves safe an I cannot even change this, an the company I go through said they don't know an look at me like I'm crazy an I'm about to go crazy on them, idiots. So on this note any kind of help would be appreciated Thanks. Now there probably really going to put havoc on me for just doing this asking for help

Update:

Thanks. But I found my answer to my own question. There are a growing number of concerned users of Starfield's software, due to the subtlety, invasiveness, and potential privacy-breaching nature of their 'Workspace Installer' tool. Once installed the program creates a shortcut on the desktop called 'Workspace Desktop'. The tool promotes its use as an extension of the GoDaddy web interface, allowing users added functionality, such as drag-and-dropping media files into their GoDaddy web based email client, desktop notification, and others.

On Mac devices it requires root privileges, the same is also true for older versions of the installer for Windows in that it requires administrator privileges to install. Newer Windows versions install using normal user privileges and only in the user account that invokes the installer. Once installed it becomes apparent that the application has been developed in a suspicious way as its location in the file system is not easily fou

Comments