SPECIAL TNA Rumor?

In other TNA rumors, the TNA X Division title may be phased out soon with the recent and rumored signings of heavyweights like Banderas, Matt Morgan, Andrew Martin and others. It's believed that Kurt Angle will defeat Samoa Joe at Hard Justice and go on to select a partner to carry the Tag Team titles with while the World title and the X Division title will be unified, getting rid of the X Division title.

O cmon, i love the X title. I like it alot more then any title in WWE.

Comments

• I know, and lets not forget, the Daniels vs. Joe vs. Styles matches from 2005 put TNA on the friggin map!

• In all likelihood, there will be a tournament/battle royal match of some type to determine a new X-Division Champ after Hard Justice. Every wrestling organization needs a lesser single's title so that not everyone is standing in line for a shot at the big title.

My expectation is that in addition to this tournament, there will be a "partner" named for the tag-team title but the title reign will be short before someone like VKM or Sabin and Shelley take the title.

• i sure hope all of those rumors are false......i would love to see Joe walk away with all of those titles......specially since Kurt's wife left him last week on tna

• noooo i hope they dont get rid of the x division title=[[[

• Where did you read about this?

• i hope they don't man.

• LOL TNA SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!