Do mirrors never lie?

I'm just wondering, if mirrors never lie, like if you are in front in the mirror, you really see your original looks? Or sometimes when you see your self in the mirror you look like different than you see your self on other mirror. but sometimes when i see my self in the mirror, I found my self ugly and sometimes found self handsome in the mirror..Or sometimes I look fat and sometimes I look thin when I look my self in the mirror.. any ideas?

Comments

• Depends on what mirror, if ur at a fair or w.e they might have those weird mirrors 0.0 but if ur in ur bathroom or w.e they usually never lie :ppp

• That really depends. When I get dressed to go to school, the mirror I see at home is kind of different from the one at school. The one at home is giving a darker and dull reflection, where as the one at school toilet is reflective and bright. So that really depends.

• Dude, i didnt examine the finished subject its too damn long!! yet frm the 1st paragraph i examine it seems such as you have shallowness matters. my suggestion to u is that no rely how akward or grotesque u think of you're there is often somebody who ought to locate you beautiful and not continuously in line with seems maybe they might like your character or something. So jus wait take the time in existence and you gets a girl faster or later... Goodluck and jus Be courageous

• everything depends on your perception and mood for that day. mirrors can glamour your image e.g. tinted ones, curved ones, spherical mirrors......but a plane normal dressing room mirror reflects your image as it is.

• Plane mirrors don't! Concave and convex mirror do!

• I'm not sure if they lie.They don't sit they stand.