Press charges against my daughter?

so is it possibilities to sue my unemployed daughter who currently is lives with me? i found her stealing from my wallet and the punishment is to be had. how would i go about it?

Update:

my idiot wife not allowering me to throw her out. that no option. she stole 10 dollars from me and she needs to face the repercussioning for her deeds. i have proofification as i films her do it on my cameras in every room. she not make money so cant i set up payment plan have her pay me evry month?

Comments

• You have every right to file a police report...YOU don't decide if charges are filed or not, they do.

You must have absolute proof. You cannot file a lawsuit, which also requires proof.

Your best option is to remove her from your home.

• yes sue her, court costs and lawyers are cheap compared to that irreplaceable Hamilton photo

if she is under 18 you cannot throw her out- if she is over 18 it is your fault for letting her live in your house-she was obviously not raised to be a productive member of society so suffer for your sins

• It'd probably cost more to sue her than you'd get out of her. If she's over 18 you can kick her out of the house without any consiquence.

• Does anyone really care? lmao -.- Umm ... maybe something went wrong with you being a good father KARMA IS A B*TCH !

• Not worth it.

• proofification