Do any stores do free bra size measurements?

Does anyone know of anywhere that I can get a bra measurement done for free? I have tried loads of on-line websites but they all give different sizes :s

Comments

• Not ANY STORES, just stores that sells bras they'll do it for FREE.

JC Penney

Macy's

Victoria's Secret

Neiman Marcus

Nordstrom

ETC.

85% of women are wearing the wrong size bra, and if they want to sell you bras, that's part of their customer service, to make sure you are fitted properly.

• If the intention is to purchase a bra at the store, virtually any dedicated lingerie store has fitters. Department stores used to, but now they often have "fitting events" where a fitter comes in for several consecutive days, and the rest of the time you're on your own.

However, stores won't want to measure and fit you if you don't plan to make a purchase. Their employee's time is better used in other ways.

Have you considered getting yourself to a department store like Penneys or Sears and just trying stuff on until you find your size? That's free, and only takes some time, so long as you neatly re-hang and return the bras you tried on.

• If you want hwlp getting a great bra, and fitted for FREE and great personal service. See if you have a SOMA Intimates store near you. You can go to soma.com to see where one is near you. They are great bra's, they wash well and the service is great.

• Victoria's Secret

• I know about Victorias secret and Macys, but I advise you to get several by several people. I've been told 34C, 32D, and 34D. Sometimes the people aren't the greatest at measuring.

• La Senza will do it, I've got it done many times there before.