do community colleges party?

im an 11th grader going to a community college for 1 year then to a 4 yr university. im wondering how much a community college parties compared to a tradition 4 year college or something considering there arent dorms and poor people go to community colleges haha jk

Comments

• I go to a community college and there's parties, they're just harder to find out about lol.

• I'd like to know this as well, even though I'm not going to community college, but don't worry, even though I'm going to a 4 yr university, I'm still to poor to afford to live on campus :(

• they do, my college has a lot of off-campus parties at people who live in apartments or wherever; they go in in the campus buildings too (and the people who are supposed to stop them actually end up partying with them). i only went 2 one with my friend, but i know they happen a lot at mine, obviously this'll vary depending on the college. who cares about parties anyways, theres no point in getting caught and risking getting in trouble with an underage and expelled from ur college

• I went to an art/trade school for a while, a bunch of us used to party together sometimes. Age differences weren't really a problem.

• if u dont my partying ith people old enough to be ur parents parents

• lol i don't think so