Impress A senior? PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

OK So I'm in a month of my junior year and I really like this senior. He's got these really blue eyes and kinda reminds me of Eric from The Little Mermaid. Anyways, I find it hard to talk to hime even though we run into each other in the halls before school, even though I see him after lunch and EVEN though we have class together, which is speech and debate. Yes, iknow, I'm sad. But I really want him to talk to me and that we can become close friends and stuff. I need some help guys.

Comments

• Figure out something you two have in common.. like class. Talk about it.. say something like "Hey did you do the homework? Or what did you think of this.. today? Or if it's sports ask about how the team did or something.

Once you break the ice you can move on to things like, where do you plan on going to school next year? What do you want to major in? (guys love talking about themselves and love when you ask about them)

This may be hard since you're pretty shy but you have to muster up the strength in doing so if you want a new friend.